Friday, March 25, 2005

Flavour of the month

The eagle-eyed will have noticed that I've changed the quote in the tagline. It used to be sweet Kate from The Taming of the Shrew (found that very amusing too) saying:

Why, sir, I trust I may have leave to speak;
And speak I will...
My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
Or else my heart concealing it will break,
And rather than it shall, I will be free
Even to the uttermost, as I please, in words.

I meant it when I put it up, but it hasn't quite worked out that way - "free even to the uttermost" I am not. When something deeper escapes me, I find I scramble to hit delete. So I thought, ok, let's tell it like it is.
I think I'll change this every now and then, variety being spice; a flavour that reflects mutable, multitudinous me. It’s Goethe for now... low key, boring but precise.

No comments: