Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Deewaron se milkar rona

I come to this blog when I'm feeling out of it.

The unease today has been particularly vague. Is it hormonal, psychological, or even physical? It can't be emotional because nothing has happened. The result of too much coffee, or the mixed breakfast I had? Or something subtler? A bio-rhythm that I haven't figured out the pattern of?
I don't know. And I don't know if I want to go hermit, or find a friend, grab their top-button and pour out my nebulous troubles.

But certainly, this yellow page should know about it.

2 comments:

vikram said...

I feel it must be "the unbearable lightness of being" !
my personality has also been known to have been visited by its mysterious presence.
In any case, I hope you are doing well.

Sheetal said...

Well, whatever it was, it came and went :)
I'm well, Vikram - aur aap? how's the pardes treating you?