Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Suddenly, chatty

The day starts with unexpected energy this morning. I had to deliver proofs to the ICRISAT bus stop, where people kindly take my packages and deliver them into the hands of folk at the communication office. Having dawdled over my coffee I had to make up for it with a filmi sprint to outrace the bus, as Bhavani garu and the gent from accounts looked on (presumably) encouragingly.

This by no means is the most interesting thing to happen to me these past few days, or the most profound, but it’s recorded on this blog for posterity (?), because I felt like it. Hah the power!

Which brings me to ponder over what actually makes it to these pages. If it means too much, it’s out; if it’s too inconsequential, I hesitate. If it makes me angry, then I wait till it blows over, if it makes me unhappy or muddled, then I’m too incoherent. So it happens that the window narrows to strictly middle-of-the-road stuff that is neither too intense nor too irrelevant. This, moreover, should time and inclination coincide. All of which is just too chicken, but there it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so we ahve recovered then?
Its not a filmy sprint unless its done in slow motion, and filmed from three different angles.

Sheetal said...

Slow motion was there - I have never been a fast runner :-D.

midlifeblues said...

Good to see you blogging, Sheetal.

Sheetal said...

This response is late, but good to see you here, Gopi!